Process Control Engineer
JOA Air Solutions designs and builds state-of-the-art Industrial Air Filtration solutions for large manufacturers like DSM, Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, Canon, Bayer and many more. To further continue improving solving complex Dust, Vapor and Aerosol challenges, we are looking for to expand our team with a Process Control Engineer.
Our team consists of specialists who want to change the world with innovative (patented) Air Technology and ground-breaking sustainable solutions. This with a focus on exhaust-air emission control, energy recovery and safety. In other words, we deliver smart technology made by smart professionals.
What will you do as a Process Control Engineer?
The software and visualization provides direct exposure to our customers and needs to radiate smart technology. As Process Control Engineer, you will achieve this by translating the complexity of the solution to an automated process with clear visualizations. You will become our expert on control systems.
What profile are we looking for:
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. Candidates with other engineering backgrounds or relevant working experience are also invited to apply.
- Mathematical fluency is an asset
- Passion for technology and innovation. Broad interest in multiple disciplines.
- ‘Can do mentality’, a drive to excel and provide the best solutions for our clients
- Critical on provided information, you want to understand things before proceeding
- Team player with an attitude of taking responsibility
- You have driver’s license and are willing to travel globally on occasion for commissioning or troubleshooting.
What JOA has to offer:
- Opportunity to create great impact with innovative solutions for large Chemical, Food and Pharmaceutical multinationals
- Flexible working hours and room for your own initiatives.
- Down to earth culture, supportive colleagues and frequent social events
- Training and education opportunities are available to suit your ambitions.
- Involved team of colleagues with great ambitions and proven track record
- A great start or continuation of your career
Future growth opportunities for this role:
- Understand SCADA systems to implement or manage outsourcing
- Suggest key technology changes to R&D and our clients
- Gain further knowledge on Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, Formulating functional design requirements, set up network architecture, programming PLC and visualization and understanding control panels.
Generally, you will report to the E&I manager. In addition, you will also report to a project manager for the projects you will be working on.
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to Sarfraz Ghani (Chief E&I Engineer): Sarfraz.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. For more information about JOA, please visit our website at www.joaairsolutions.com. Acquisition done by 3rd parties is not appreciated.