How do we collect your personal data
JOA obtain your data directly from the following sources:
- When you communicate with JOA robot, customer service or one of our employees.
- When you complete a contact form in order to subscribe and receive our newsletters, download JOA white papers, and when you fill in the QuickScan
- When you view our website via cookies.
- When you order our products and services.
- When you apply for employment with JOA.
What are the purposes of handling your data
We process your personal data listed above in order to:
- Share updated news with you. When you sign up for our newsletter, fill in the QuickScan, or download whitepapers, we will email you with newsletters, quick scan reports, and other information. We will only send you information that you have signed up for.
- Improve our customer service. We are dedicated to providing quality products and services to you. If you call a consultant or when you have a complaint, we may find the right person to communicate with you and ask for your feedback after it has been handled.
How do we store your data
We store your data in our CRM system. Which is adequately protected and GDPR compliant. If you have agreed to receive newsletters and other marketing materials, you may always opt-out later. You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. When you are not a customer and you do not interact with us in any way, we will automatically delete your data after 2 years.
What personal data do we collect
When you visit our website, we will collect data that is relevant to provide you the best service. We will only collect data with your consent and only when the data collection has a clear purpose. When needed we will collect:
- Anonymized IP-address. Your device type and website pages viewed
- Personal information such as name, company name, company size, email address, your role at the company, billing information, delivery address, banking information.
- Your answers on the QuickScan, other interactions, and conversations.
With whom do we disclose your personal data
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for any marketing purposes. Your personal data may be disclosed to affiliated companies within the JOA Group and their contractors. For these parties, such as our affiliates, suppliers, and analytics marketing companies that provide services with JOA, they are only allowed to process your data in accordance with the GDPR, this policy and our agreements with these parties.
Your data protection rights
Every user is entitled to the following rights according to data protection legislation:
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted under certain conditions, for example, the data JOA holds on you is no longer needed or has been used unlawfully. Moreover, personal data provided when you were a child can be deleted at any time.
- Right to rectification. If you believe your personal data information is incomplete or incorrect, you have the right to request JOA to revise it.
- Right to the restriction of processing your data. You have the right to request JOA to block processing your personal data under certain conditions. You can find details of these conditions by clicking this link
- The right to object to our processing of your data. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. You can find details of these conditions by clicking this link
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data from us and transfer them to other controllers, under certain conditions. You can find details of these conditions by clicking this link
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that our processing does not comply with the applicable data protection legislation.
In case you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us through the contact details provided on JOA website.
Moreover, some cookies are placed by our analytics partners. They may combine the collected data with other information you have provided when you use their services.
What type of cookies do we use
We mainly use the cookies as follows:
- Google Analytics cookie. We use it for Retargeting or Remarketing. Based on your browsing stream on JOA sites, we may optimize and serve tailored advertisements across the Internet for you.
- Google AdWords cookie. We use it to track conversions from ads in the Google search and on the Google Display network. This way we can improve the user experience with our ads.
- HubSpot cookie. We use it to track your website browsing and contacts. This information becomes only visible after you filled in your e-mail address. We use this information to improve our support.
- Dealfront cookie. Our website uses the technologies of Dealfront (Liidio Oy as part of Dealfront Group GmbH) to analyze visitor behavior. In this process, the IP address of a visitor is processed. This processing has the purpose of helping us understand which businesses (B2B) are visiting our site, by enriching IPs with associated information such as the company name or industry code.
- Social Media Pixel. JOA sites may use social media pixel, such as Facebook, Reddit, and LinkedIn, etc. to make it easier for you to share information with others. When you visit JOA Sites, the operator of these social pixels can implement a cookie on your computer so that the operator can recognize visitors who have previously visited JOA websites. Additionally, social media pixels also allow their websites to share information about your activities with other users. These settings are processed by social media websites and complied with their separate privacy policies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to decide whether to accept or exclude cookies for specific situations. Please note that disabling cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
If you do not want your data used by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on by clicking this link
If you do not want your data used by Google AdWords, you may click this link
Privacy policies of other linked websites
JOA contact details
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone number: +31 15 2572796
Our address: Delftechpark 25, 2628 XJ Delft, The Netherlands