JOA Air Solutions designs and builds state-of-the-art Industrial Air Filtration solutions for large manufacturers like DSM, Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, Canon, Bayer and many more. To further continue improving solving complex Dust, Vapor and Aerosol challenges, we are looking for to expand our team with a Process Control Engineer.
Our team consists of specialists who want to change the world with innovative (patented) Air Technology and ground-breaking sustainable solutions. This with a focus on exhaust-air emission control, energy recovery and safety. In other words, we deliver smart technology made by smart professionals.
What will you do as an Electrical Engineer?
The systems installed by JOA are generically low voltage high power systems requiring a level of detail with regards to safety and flexibility. As our new electrical engineer, you will specify and design the electrical system to satisfy local regulation and customer preferences. You will become our expert on electrical systems.
After a thorough onboarding period, your job will consists of the following:
- Formulate functional design requirements, including but not limited to:
- Determining program and visualization structure
- Formulate control narrative
- Set-up network architecture
- Program the PLC and visualization according to the functional design
- Create electrical diagrams (EPLAN)
- Manage panel manufacturing and commission electrical systems on-site at our clients.
With a good understanding of Process and Instrumentation Diagrams and design requirements, you will create alignment with process control and technical engineering resulting in efficient work flows. Eventually, your experience will also be a key driver for R&D projects and new solutions at our clients.
What profile are we looking for:
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering is preferred. Other candidates with an affinity with / understanding of electrical systems are also invited to apply.
- Passion for technology and innovation. Broad interest in multiple disciplines.
- ‘Can do mentality’, a drive to excel and provide the best solutions for our clients
- Critical on provided information, you want to understand things before proceeding
- Team player with an attitude of taking responsibility
- You have driver’s license and are willing to travel globally on occasion for commissioning or troubleshooting.
What JOA has to offer
- Opportunity to create great impact with innovative solutions for large Chemical, Food and Pharmaceutical multinationals
- Flexible working hours and room for own initiatives.
- Down to earth culture, supportive colleagues and frequent social events
- Training and education opportunities are available to suit your ambitions.
- Involved team of colleagues with great ambitions and proven track record
- A great start or continuation of your career
Generally, you will report to the E&I manager. In addition, you will also report to a project manager depending on the projects you will be working on.
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to Sarfraz Ghani (Chief E&I Engineer): Sarfraz.email@example.com. Please note that only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. For more information about JOA, please visit our website at www.joaairsolutions.com. Acquisition done by 3rd parties is not appreciated.