JOA Air Solutions designs and builds state-of-the-art Industrial Air Filtration solutions for large manufacturers like DSM, Nestlé, J&J, Canon, Bayer and many more. To further continue improving solving complex Dust, Vapor and Aerosol challenges, we are looking to further expand our team with an all-round Commissioning Engineer.
Our team consists of specialists who want to change the world with innovative (patented) Air Technology and ground-breaking sustainable solutions. This with a focus on exhaust-air emission control, energy recovery and safety. The systems installed by JOA are generically low voltage (<1kV), high power systems requiring a level of detail with regards to safety and flexibility.
What will you do as a Commissioning Engineer?
In your role, you will test electrical systems to satisfy local regulations and customer preferences. In addition, the software and visualization will provide direct exposure to our customers and needs to radiate smart technology. You will achieve this by translating the complexity of the solution to an automated process with clear visualizations. You will play a significant and broad role during the design phase, implementation phase and start-up of the system. You will thoroughly test and finetune the systems prior to handing it over to the customer, and provide training to operators. Furthermore, you will help our clients with troubleshooting, worldwide.
What profile are we looking for:
- BSc/MSc in electrical engineering or similar
- Engineering background or 0-3 years of experience with:
- Mathematics or Programming skills
- Comprehension of power electronics and electrical control systems
- Process control
- Passionate for technology and innovation. Able to cooperate with multiple disciplines.
- ‘Can do mentality’, a drive to excel and provide the best solutions for our clients
- Critical on provided information, you want to understand things before proceeding
- Team player with an attitude of taking responsibility
- You have driver’s license and are also willing to travel globally on occasion
What JOA has to offer
- Opportunity to create great impact with innovative solutions for large Chemical, Food and Pharmaceutical multinationals
- Flexible working hours and room for your own initiatives.
- Down to earth culture, supportive colleagues and frequent social events
- Training and education opportunities are available to suit your ambitions.
- Involved team of colleagues with great ambitions and proven track record
- A great start or continuation of your career
Future growth opportunities in this role:
- Design electrical systems
- Understand SCADA systems
- Suggest key technology changes to maintain competitiveness
- Standardize workflows
You will report to the E&I manager. In addition, you will also report to the project manager for the projects you will be working on.
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to Sarfraz Ghani (Chief E&I Engineer): Sarfraz.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. For more information about JOA, please visit our website at www.joaairsolutions.com. Acquisition done by 3rd parties is not appreciated.